Accidently swallowed benzoyl peroxide acne gel. Should I visit ER?

i accidently swallowed benzoyl peroxide acne gel (contains: benzoyl peroxide, carbomer 940, dimethicone,disodium laury sulfosuccinate, edetate disodium, glycerin, hydrated silica, methylparaben, poloxamer 182 and sodium hydroxide). I am now worrying about it. Do I need to see the doctor?
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 22 minutes later
If the amount swallowed was quite small say the amount required to be applied over a pimple or few pimples then there is no need to visit a doctor. Gargling and rinsing mouth with water would be just enough.
As such exposure to eyes mouth and nose should be avoided as can cause irritation.
Hope that answers your query. Take care.