Accidentally water entered into vagina. Will it cause any problem?
User rating for this question
My friend is getting scared of a problem for a long time. She was taking bath and suddenly water tap got broken and some water was went to her vagina forcefully. She is worrying everyday if anything will happen because of this. Could you please clarify in more detail her fear.
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 15 hours later
Brief Answer: nothing would happen Detailed Answer: Hi Please reassure your friend that there is nothing to worry about the incident. It is been very long time. The water cannot be stored inside her genital organs. It would definitely would trickle down by now. To confirm she can get an ultrasound of pelvis. Hope this answers her worries.
Follow-up: Accidentally water entered into vagina. Will it cause any problem? 32 hours later
thanks doctor for the clarification.. but still she want to know.. what are all the parts present from outer layer of her secret part to inner and what are all the parts should be fine for pregnancy.. and because of this force water, will any of those parts gets affected. can you please clarify on this as well so that she will be more relaxed
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi From the superficial to the deep parts the order goes thus, vulva, vagina, cervix and Uterus to fallopian tube. The water could have entered vulva, vagina and negligibly beyond cervix. All the above parts should not be affected because of the above incident. All of them are important for a successful pregnancy esp fallopian tube, uterus.
People also viewed
- Treatments for abnormal pap smears
- What does a fart smells of ammonia
- 3 month old baby stool smells like ammonia
- Overweight problems entering vagina
- Total abdominal hysterectomy side effects
- Inevitable abortion symptoms and signs
- I'm on pristiq and smell like ammonia
- Heavy menstrual periods after 40
- Child's poop has strong ammonia smell
- Ammonia smell 6 months postpartum
- Penis entering a vagina
- Will warm vagina cause problems
- Fibroid adenomas in the breast
- Mucinex causes vagina problems
- Accidentally water entered into vagina will it cause any problem