Accidentally took Lisinopril, upper lip is extremely swollen. What to do?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
My husband accidentally took one of my Lisinopril his upper lip is extremely swollen what to do?
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 50 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for the query.
If there is no breathing difficulties, cough, rash, dizziness or heart palpitation, he should just apply ice on it and nothing else. He can take some antihistamine if you have one bit it will pass spontaneously in short time. If you notice some of these symptoms you should visit hospital. In future, be sure that he doeant take lisinopril. Wish you good health.regards