Accidentally taken two Microgynon 30 pills

Hi, I accidentally took 2 microgynon 30 pills in one day so what should I do? Should I have a 1 day break from it or continue straight away so, my last 21 day pill day will be a day early? If you could help that would be great. Thanks
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
There is nothing to worry if accidentally you have taken two pills together. Now you do not need to miss your pill for one full day rather what you can do is if yesterday you took the second pill in the evening then today's pill also you can take in the evening maintaining a 24 hour gap between the two tablets.
This way your pack of 21 pills will finish one day earlier.
If you forget your pill for one day then you can take two pills next day simultaneously.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.