Accidentally drank small amount of kerosene. Feel sick, what should I do?

I am 66 years old. Accidentally drank a small amount of kerosene. Feel sick, what should I do without going to a doctor?
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 19 minutes later
Hi bedikk,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
In fact the kerosene poisoning leads to such gory complications in a sizable proportion of the patients that going to a doctor is indispensable advice and going to the doctor late is also like not going at all.
save time and money on other fronts, nothing is more important than life.
You should not attempt to vomit or sleep or lying down because by these mistakes the kerosene enter the lungs and starts the complications.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!