Accidental intake of flucort-c cream by an infant. What to do?

my 1yr old daughter has swallowed flucort-c cream is it hazardous to her, and will any thing critical happen to her
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 35 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

There are chances that your daughter may have swallowed a overdose of Flucort-C which is a Steroid. It may be XXXXXXX considering her age.

Kindly take her to ER at the earliest so that the Doctors may examine her and rule out drug overdose.

If the dose she has swallowed is small, she may not experience any symptoms. But, to be on safer side, it is always good to get her examined.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.