Abdominoplasty done. Pregnancy test positive. How can it be terminated?

hi, I had an abdominoplasty Tuesday last week. And I did a pregnancy test as I was due on the same day and it said negative. I did a test this week and it says I am pregnant. I want a termination. However, a few of the clinics I have spoken to are unwilling. I am moving fine and healing really well.
I am very worried because I do not want to have another child for many reasons.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 8 hours later

You should get an ultrasound done.

If it is an early pregnancy then you can take pills under your doctor's guidance and prescription. Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / your doctor will know about these drugs.

Abdominoplasty carries a risk of infection, that's why they must have refused.

You must be taking a good course of antibiotics.

Get all the blood investigations done especially bleeding time and clotting time.

If you have any other queries you can ask.

Best wishes