Abdominal pain, throat tightness and chest pain when breathing deeply. Medical test normal. Heart issue?

hi i have lower stomach pain, tightness in lower throat and gurgling/rattling in my chest when deep breathing. i have had an xray, mri, cat scan,colonoscopy and endoscopy. I have eliminated all food allergies. I notice my resting heart rate is above 80 and can hit 150 from weight training in the gym. I do have light chest tightness on the right side. I get anxiety with confusion and blurred vision. could this be a heart issue and not gastro? upon palpation of my stomach I can hear and feel an abnormal amount of fluid. This started as stomach pains n gurgling in lower stomach and has advanced to chest, breathing and heart rate issues. i was put on doxy, flagyl and proton pump inhibitors with with no help. i had an ekg but no echiocardiogram.
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 18 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Heart disease is rather unlikely. Your symptoms do not suggest CAD. Pain from the heart is oppressing, in central chest (and left), worse on effort, may radiate to shoulders and arms, associated with sweating and so on. The very act you can work out weight training in a gym practically excludes any significant heart problem. Just have a Treadmill Exercise Electrocardiogram (TMT) to make sure...

All the features can be explained by Anxiety. The picture is very highly suggestive of Psycho-Somatic disorder. Psychiatric assessment and assistance is likely to be of great help - both in diagnosis and management..

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Abdominal pain, throat tightness and chest pain when breathing deeply. Medical test normal. Heart issue? 18 minutes later
ok I will do that. I do believe that the mind does govern the body. This trial has fueled me to research and in that aspect it is positive. I do notice laying down is much worse with ocassional tightness in my eyeballs and head between eyes. i get very uncomfortable and the physical ailments do cause anxiety or maybe it is just a pyscho somatic issue as youve stated. Im humble to suggestions. My stomach and chest make agressive sounds and my lower throat feels like its obstructed. im looking forward to looking at my aortic valves and lungs to rule out my physical quest for answers. I feel like my whole body is in chaos. I pray my mind is healed and balance to my body comes. I try and stay temperant and patient.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 14 minutes later
Have an ECHOcardiogram - it can see the heart valves / heart muscle / and pumping function . TMT (Treadmill exercise ECG) done under medical supervision will exclude Ischemia (reduced blood flow).

Have Lung function test (Spirometry).

They can exclude significant disease and build up your confidence.

Sounds from intestine are normal phenomena. Most may hear on occasions.
Anxiety cause Physical symptoms. Physical symptoms cause anxiety > it becomes a vicious cycle.

Get yourself involved / immersed in work during weekdays.
Develop hobbies - sport, for example.
Go out - Park, beach, Cinema
Develop your relations better - immediate family, good friends...

Believe me! / from nearly 5 decades of experience I can say - you will be well.

God bless you