Abdominal pain, throat sore, fever, sweating. What are the early pregnancy signs?

"i have severe abdominal pains so severe the only way i get it to go away is i have to force myself to throw up and forcefully shake my stomach and after it is over my throat feels like it is on fire it starts with up around my breasts and goes all the way around my abdomin it has been happening for about 8 yrs now and i run a fever and sweat when this happens and there is only one way i can get it to stop and that is i have to force myself to throw up and forcefully shake my stomach and after it is over my throat feels like it is on fire it , and also i would like to know some of the early pregnancy sign are as well
is there anything i can do to help with my arthritis and severe headaches, aswell
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Radhika 2 hours later
There could be several causes of the symptoms you have been experiencing:
a.     Bulimia nervosa an eating disorder in which a person binges and purges. The person may eat a lot of food at once and then tries to get rid of the food by vomiting, using laxatives, or sometimes over-exercising. If you feel this might be it, you should XXXXXXX a psychiatrist. Repeated episodes of induced vomiting can lead to pain in the throat and abdomen due to the presence of excessive un-neutralized acid.
b.     Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
c.     Helicobacter pylori infection
I would suggest the following
1. Totally avoid spicy food, caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily.
2. Eat wholesome, nutritious diet.
3. I would suggest you visit your pregnancy are:
1.     A missed period and a positive urine pregnancy test
2.     Morning sickness
3.     Food cravings
4.     Frequent urination
5.     Fatigue
It is possible that your severe headaches are due to excessive stress and malnourished status. A healthy diet and a regular exercise program will help you get rid of all these issues. For immediate relief from headache you can take Tablet Tylenol 200 mg twice a day for 3 days.
As I believe that more information can help a physician help you better, I would request you to answer the following questions on your symptoms related to joint pain:
a.     How long have you been experiencing joint pain?
b.     Which all joints have been affected?
c.     Do you have any other symptoms like fever?
d.     Have any investigations been done for you? If yes, can you please upload your reports on the “upload your reports” section on the right?
Awaiting your reply
Do not worry, be positive and get a detailed check up from a physician for all the problems.