Abdominal pain, nausea, low vitamin D, high inflammatory markers, had CT scans, abdominal MRI, hot and cold flashes

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I have been having abdominal pain wrapping from my belly button around to my lower left back. Constant pain with occasional sharp stabs of pain. Without pain meds if I bend forward I feel like I'm being stabbed mid-abdomen till I stand up again. Nausea due to the pain I believe. Movement in anyway makes the pain worse. Very low energy. My vitamin D has been very low since January. My inflammatory markers have been high since January and have been going higher every time they check them with no explanation. I've had 3 ct scans, a full abdominal MRI, a X-ray, every test for rheumatology was negative, every GI test was negative (colonoscopy, small bowel follow through). I've had hot and cold flashes over the past 6 months I'll get super cold covered in blankets then be throwing them off and sweating. I've had low grade fevers never going past 101. Usually being around 99.6. My laperoscopy showed nothing. Everything looked normal on the outside. I've had hundreds of blood tests I honestly don't know the names of.
Posted Sat, 21 Jul 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

The pain that you have described appears to be uretric colic

But your CT/MRI etc have been normal so there are chances that you have crsytalluria, may be infective origin as you have low grade fever also

Unfortunately your attached reports are typed and do not have any reports pointing to Gastroparesis
Anyway if you are worried about the same I would rather reassure you that none of your complains are suggestive of the same

I would recommend you go for a Urine report and an abdominal ultrasound and get back to me

Hope this helps
Am available for followup queries
Wishing you A healthy life ahead