Abdominal pain, lymph node swelling, muscular pain, painkiller causes gastritis

Orthopaedic Surgeon
since last 5-6 days there is pain in my right thing and abdomen joint at front side.when i bend down at certain point it gives pain than its ok.i had shown to orthopadic here and he told me that it might be swelling on lymph node and its muscular pain and nothing to worry.when i take pain killers it gives me gastritis, pl advice me.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. S S Soni 1 hour later

It seems your problem has nothing to do with muscle or joint, you should consult a gastroenterologist/urologist.

Probably you need a good abdominal examination and if necessary an Ultrasound of the abdomen to determine the true nature of the pain.

Since pain in front of abdomen & radiating to testis it won't be due to muscle pull or any spine pathology & You are also complaining of gastritis.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Dr S S Soni
Follow-up: Abdominal pain, lymph node swelling, muscular pain, painkiller causes gastritis 10 hours later
I have consulted a surgeon and his diagnosis was hydrocele.he also told me that there is hurry for operation.and the pain is on the harder surface of thigh.and only on right side. but i will show to a gastro.can i give hot fermantation on it?
Answered by Dr. S S Soni 13 hours later

Now you have told the right complaint the "Hydrocele". You should get it operated as soon as possible & all of your complaint will resolve.

You won't need to consult gastroenterologist once you get operated. Hot fomentation does not help at all.

Wish you Good Health.