Abdominal pain, green stools, burning urination. What might be the problem?

I am a 31 year old male and I am having sharp pains in my lower abdomen. My stool is a greenish color and i am having some burning while urinating. Can someone tell me what might be the problem.
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

Pain in the lower abdomen with XXXXXXX stool is suggestive of infection in your intestine.
This may cause reduction in urine output and hence the burning sensation.
Kindly take oral rehydration solution (ORS) which consists of sugar, salt and water - for a day or two and see.
If the stool colour and pain persisit, pls consult your doctor.
Hope i have helped you. Kindly get back for doubts, if any.
Get well soon.