Abdominal pain, chronic diarrhea, fishy smell from vagina. History of spinal injuries, chronic diarrhea. Is it an STD?

Hello I have severe abdominal pain chronic diahorrea and fishy discharge and smell of rotten fish coming from my womb I am frightened it is something serious what should I do? I am frightened it is an STD and has been there for a long time I haven't had sex for 3 years! please advise me what to do?

My age is 41, my height is 5ft 4" and have had history of bipolar affective disorder, spinal injuries and chronic diahorrea for 3 years now..........
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 3 hours later

Based on your description it looks like you have some infection in your reproductive organs.

It is good time to consult your Gynecologist and get vaginal discharge culture done and STD tests also.

If your pap smear is not done in last 3 years, get it done. You should also have ultrasound of abdomen to find out the cause of pain and chronic diarrhea under your physician's guidance.

Meanwhile eat healthy food XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.