Abdominal pain, bloating, Upper GI endoscopy suggestion

I am experiencing bloating when hungry and after eating regardless of the volume of the meal for more than 3 weeks already. It usually happens before/after lunch and before/after dinner. Then just 2 days ago, 1 hr after my dinner, I suddenly experienced pain in the upper part of my stomach and in my back. What do you think is the problem? Accdg. to the doctor, there was no problem with my blood and ultrasound test aside from the abnormal movement of my stomach.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Banait 16 hours later
Thanks for posting your query .

The symptoms you described can occur in following conditions:
. Gastric or duodenal ulcer
. Gastric dysmotility .
. Malignancy
. Giardia infection
. Metabolic abnormality like diabetes, hypothyroidism
If there is no other symptoms (like normal motions, menses and no fever), I would suggest upper gastrointenstinal endoscopy . This is important as you had anemia.

Kindly consult your doctor and discuss these possibilities .

Hope i have answered your query. I will be available for follow up.