Abdominal and testicle pain after vigorous exercise. Is it hernia or testicular torsion?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I recently exercised vigorously (Crossfit) and now I have a dull aching pain in my lower abdomen and testicle. I'm concerned it may be hernia, testicular torsion - or nothing?

I guess I need to know if I should head to an urgent care clinic to 11:35PM or wait until tomorrow morning to see my GP.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I suggest you should get checked immediately by general surgeon. You need to undergo a physical examination to rule out both hernia as well as torsion and at the same time to find the cause of abdominal pain. Please go the emergency room right away as we could be possibly looking at an untreated emergency.

Hope this helps.