A prohormone methadrol extreme for lifting. Will it stunt growth?

Question
i am 18 and i am interested in buying a pro hormone methdrol extreme for lifting and my question is will this stunt my growth?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 2 hours later
Hi there.

Thank you for posting your query.

It will not stunt your growth but neither will it do anything else. These things have no proven effect and are, in the XXXXXXX a total waste of time and your money.

Please do not buy into body-building short cuts and nonsense. I have seen these things lead young men into misery. These are shark infested waters. Be very careful. They may promise everything but will not be there to pick up the pieces.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any more queries.

Regards.

Follow-up: A prohormone methadrol extreme for lifting. Will it stunt growth? 2 hours later
But this product specifically; methdrol extreme is safe for me to take with out stunting my growth

Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 13 hours later
Hi again. See the very first sentence in my answer above: It will not stunt your growth but neither will it do anything else.

Stay healthy. Regards