A little background: I have lower blood pressure, am 61

Cardiologist
Question
A little background: I have lower blood pressure, am 61 years old and live a sedentary lifestyle during the week and walk on the weekends. I have experienced lightheadedness, and numb/cool tongue. Dizziness seems to be worst when I look down. Otherwise I am healthy.
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Sameer Maheshwari 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be positional vertigo

Detailed Answer:
Welcome.
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
Dizziness or vertigo especially in a particular position can be because of positional vertigo.
We give Tab Betahistine ( Tab Vertin) 8mg thrice daily for such.
I will also recommend you for X Ray Cervical spine (to see for Cervical spondylitis) & vitamin D3 to see for other causes.
Thanks and take care