A bit hypochondriac. Fell after a shot of adacel. Worry?

Hi, after using a ladder today I was trying to fold it up and my hand became pinched for a few seconds between the ladder and the cross support piece that folds.. I had an Adacel shot approximately 30-45 days ago.. given the condition of the ladder (attached). Do you think I should visit the doctor in the morning? Is an additional booster necessary?

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac so I'm a little worried.. thank you for the help
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Since you had Adacel shot only 45 days ago, there is no need of any booster immunisation.
It looks like a cold compresses on your fingers by wrapping ice in a towel and take some Ibuprofen or Tylenol after prescription from your doctor. You can also apply flexall to the area.
In case of persistent pain or swelling or fever I suggest you to consult your physician to rule out any bony injury after proper investigations.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.