8 month child having misshapen head. What treatment should be done?

my son is 8 month old he has misshapen head hishead is not round what will i do for that.his right side head is differ with left side head. pls you give me advice for treatement.
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
Generally, the shape of the child's head changes with age as the skull itself is too soft at this age. It can appear slightly misshapen at this age. However, in order to be sure, I would want you to upload a picture of your son. I would like to see the shape of his head. That will help us find out if its a normal variation or its something abnormal.
Please use the 'Upload your reports' section to upload his picture.
Follow-up: 8 month child having misshapen head. What treatment should be done? 20 hours later
thanks for your suggstions i will upload my son photos at 5-6 days after.
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 1 hour later
We'll take this discussion ahead when I can see the photos.
Dr Aparna