(8) Days I hooked up with two she male escorts.

Question
(8) Days I hooked up with two she male escorts. In there CSW they stated only safe play. I agree with that.. So if felt safe and when I went to there Apartment, I saw a lot of condoms with lubricants. Again felt safe because they use condoms. So fun begin and one girl was riding me with no condom. Felt nervous because I did not want any penetration. Then it felt it slipped in for 3 pumps for no more than 15-30 seconds. I pushed her off my lap because it felt like it went in. She said no she was rubbing it against her anus. Both girls said they do not do that, only condom. I had anal wit both girls with a condom on. Everything was protected. Maybe it did go in or did not but my mind playing ticks on me. ALso I am not sure how long, I remember thinking is it in her anal or not. I really do not remember, could of been 1-2 minutes going in and out at least 3 times. But I know no more 2-3 minutes. So I am at 8 days, I want to take HIV test bad. I purchase HIV RNA today but did not test. I scared because of False Positive. I would like to take 4 gen test. I heard I can take this test 14-28 days. Longer is better but I would like to test at 15 day mark from exposure. Thoughts, advice?
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Test on day 21!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed all the surrounding circumstances. There is nothing too alarming about this because the risk must have been very minimal. The lone reason why I will support testing is that knowing where one stand is always the best way forward but not that this risk is sufficiently high to warrant testing.

In future, always take all precautions. It is better to be safe than have your mind playing tricks on you.

I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.