73 years old having knee pain. Planning for operation. Looking for good orthopedic surgeon

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement

My mother who is 73 years old has knee joint problem on her right leg. She has undergone surgery 5 years back for her left knee and now i am planning to get her right knee also operated. Can you suggest a good orthopaedic surgeon for joint replacement in Bangalore please.

Posted Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Deepak Goyal 18 hours later

Thanks for sending query to us.

Well I took little time to answer, as your question was a tricky one.

It is always difficult and not proper to recommend a name of someone, at online forum. Besides that, I practice away from Bangalore, therefore I do not have any personal reference too.

As such, all orthopedic surgeons at Bangalore are doing great work. I suggest you to go to a good hospital with a dedicated Knee Surgeon for surgery of your mother. Be careful, the surgeon himself should have good experience of knee surgeries.
I am sorry, as I am unable to give you a reference.

Let me know if there is any other query, I shall try to guide you.

Dr Deepak Goyal
Cartilage, Arthroscopy & Knee Surgery