71 years old. Not getting orgasm or ejaculation. Could this be a sign of cancer?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
The last three times I have had sex with my wife I never climaxed or ejaculated even though we had a long feel good sex session. We continued until my wife or I got sore or I lost my erection. Could this be a sign of cancer. I am 71 years old and in excellent health, so far,
Posted Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Hello
You had what is called as Anorgasmic Anejaculation for three times very recently.
Assuming that you are not taking any drugs or do not have any major illness and any urinary symptoms this could be due to Psychological Inhibition and due to anxiety and happens once in a while at this age.

It is not due to any cancer, as you have feared about.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence to built up level of confidence..
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and vit A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Get your Urine examination done after intercourse to find out presence of sperms in urine this will rule out retrograde ejaculation.
Please consult qualified Urologist or sexologist for evaluation and counselling.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..