7 weeks pregnant. Noticed blue bruise on lower stomach. Could this be a sign of ectopic pregnancy?

I am 7 weeks pregnant and I just noticed a large bruise on the right side of my lower stomach, close to the right pelvic bone area. It's blue/purple right now and I first noticed when I was showering last night. It would have happened within the last 24 hrs. I don't recall any trauma, no bumps or hit. It's a little sore if gently pressed, and sometimes when walking around I feel a little tenderness in that area of the stomach too. Not painful. Is this cause for concern? should I go see my family doctor about this?
Could this be a sign of ectopic pregnancy? I have had a prior c-section.
I was also sick with Bronchitis for the last 2 weeks, and had terrible coughs. Took Amoxycilin for 10 days.
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 54 minutes later
Site that you are telling can has bruise due to intraperitoneal bleeding due to ruptured ectopic,but that is very advanced stage.Up to that stage your blood pressure would fall down & you would be totally pulse less.
So don't worry, you are not having bruise due to ruptured ectopic; it can be simply unnoticed injury.
For more confirmation consult your doctor & get your ultrasound scan done for localisation of pregnancy.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.