7 weeks pregnant. Experiencing swollen feet, back pain, fever, bloated stomach and cramps. Worrisome

Hi I am seven weeks pregnant, and having experiencing back pain, stomach bloated feeling with bad cramps, my whole body is swollen my feet are the worst. I have fever, lightheaded and my irgin discharge has increased
Posted Sun, 2 Sep 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
The back pain, bloated stomach, and increased vaginal discharge are commonly seen during early pregnancy. The bad cramps in the lower abdomen could be related to intestinal colic or ectopic pregnancy.
For the swollen feet, you need to get your blood pressure levels checked.
Salt restricted diet is important in case the blood pressure levels are high. Taking plenty of fluids orally and adequate rest will help in decreasing headache and back pain. You can also take a mild pain killer like tylenol for symptomatic relief.
You need to have a thorough check up and blood investigations like ultrasound scan, renal function tests, urine albumin, etc under the guidance of your gynecologist so that proper treatment can be initiated early.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.