69 years old, want to get orgasm in sex. Suggest?

Question
I am 69 y/o and have not had sex with my wife for 20 years, for her reasons only "sex is painful XXXXXXX She sought help with an obyn/gyn who gave her a Rx for testtastrone (sp?) with no change for her. I XXXXXXX not masterbate and 'am extremely frustrated (she ha no interest in helping me achieve orgasim. What does a guy do?
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seek alternative pleasurable experiences

Detailed Answer:

It is difficult for a normal man to lead life without proper sexual intercourse and that too with a non co-operative partner. The time is never late to achieve gratification, you couple should have sought a sex therapist long ago.

If a couple come to me I would do my best to counsel them how to have pleasurable sexual life without orgasm. Orgasm is just one way of achieving the pleasure. There are alternatives as well. Do you know that some people achieve it by watching movies, some by watching their partner undress, some by oral sex. Orgasms are pleasurable, but intimacy, love and feeling aroused and being sensual can be just as pleasurable.

You should try to look for alternatives. Even without actual intercourse you couple can try them. You can XXXXXXX a sex therapist to understand your sensuality and suggest the alternatives.