67 years old. Have tubes tied and not getting period. Is there any chances of getting pregnant?

Jul 2016

I am 67 years old my tubes were tied years ago and I do not have monthly periods. I am getting married in the very near future. Is there a procedure that can be used so that I can get pregnant, or can a surrogate mother conceive for us using only our sperms.
Posted Fri, 22 Feb 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been in menopause since a long time.There are no chances of you ovulating (Egg formation and release) and production of of a female eggs. I am sorry that there is no possibility of you being conceiving nor having baby from a surrogate mother..
Hope I have answered your query.Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be Happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.