66 year old, unmarried. Had D and C, told to have hysterectomy. Have blood in urine. Suggest?

I am a 66 yearold female : unmarried no partner : I have approx. 2 months ago
had a C & D : and was told that I would have to have a hysterectomy : I have
blood in my urine and pads that I wear : can u please assist?
Thank you
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 5 days later
Brief Answer:
Please mention D&C report

Detailed Answer:
Hi thanks for asking on XXXXXXX

There can be many causes of bleeding in this age, most common of which include senile endometritis, endometrial hyperplasia, dysfunctional uterine bleeding and genital malignancy.

As per your history and advise given by your doctor, it seems that histopathology report after D&C would have made your doctor to take such decision. You can send your report to me so that I can look into matter thoroughly.

Good Luck
Hope this information is helpful and informative.
If you have further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: