65 years old, not able to have orgasm, having erection but cannot ejaculate. Treatment?

I have recently had issues with not being able to have an orgasm but do have an erection cannot ejaculate. What type of treatment is required to correct this problem. I am 65 yrs old and sexually active having sex 8-10 per month.
Posted Wed, 18 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

The main and commonest cause for the problem like you have is low testosterone levels and stress.

If you are stressed mentally or physically there are very much high chances of your sexual arousal being affected.Mind relaxation exercises like Yoga and Meditation will surely help to regain the normality.

If it is not the stress then considering your age there are chances of your testosterone levels be lower.This can be confirmed by blood test estimating testosterone levels and can be treated with synthetic testosterone which will solve your problem completely.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.