65 years of age and love to have sex. How to help increase semen volume?

Question
Hi, I am 65. Still love to have sex. But the big problem is very poor generation of semen. Can it be helped?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Decreased semen levels advances with age. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood you concern. In my opinion the production of semen from the testis glands decreases with advancing age because of decreased testosterone. Testosterone supplements are only useful in adrenal and pituitary insufficiency but not recommended otherwise. Erectile dysfunction agents may cause cardiologic problems as you have history of angioplasty. You might follow natural ways to increase your semen volume but because of age factor I don't think it has significant effect. Hope it helped you. Thanks.

Follow-up: 65 years of age and love to have sex. How to help increase semen volume? 1 hour later
Thanks for the advice. What are the natural ways?

Answered by Dr. Alekhya 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Take supplements like semenax. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your follow up query. I suggest you to take high protein diet and foods rich in vitamic C and antioxidants. Zinc helps you in formation of sperms. Consume more allicin which comes in garlic. Decrease alcohol intake or decrease smoking if at all you have habit. You can try some supplements like semenax in which the ingredients are present for your sperm production. Hope it helped you. Thanks.