64 YEARS OLD, NIGHT SWEATS SINCE FEBRUARY, EXTREME FATIGUE, MY

Oncologist
Question
64 YEARS OLD, NIGHT SWEATS SINCE FEBRUARY, EXTREME FATIGUE, MY ARTHRITIS HURTS ALL THE TIME, ESPECIALLY MY NECK. HEADACHES EVERY DAY. MY CBC SHOWED .2% IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES. RBC AND WBC WERE NORMAL. FAMILY HISTORY OF LEUKEMIA, AND I AM WORRIED, BUT MY DOCTOR IS NOT. IS THIS ALL IN MY HEAD?
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Blood count

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

With your blood count I will agree with your doctor,you have nothing to be conserd,because your have a normal blood test.

You suffer from arthritis and the symptoms referred are from your disease almost

However could you upload your blood test on this page. I can take a better look at it.

Feel free to ask further

Follow-up: 64 YEARS OLD, NIGHT SWEATS SINCE FEBRUARY, EXTREME FATIGUE, MY 17 hours later
just got these. all normal except:
ovalocytes +1
vit B12 1634
BUN 25
BUN/Cr ratio 27.8
PT 1.0
INR 11.6
basophil abs .06

I donated a kidney in 2014.

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Blood counts

Detailed Answer:
Hi again
There are related with your kidney history

You should not be concerd for probability of leukemia due to your family history

Follow-up: 64 YEARS OLD, NIGHT SWEATS SINCE FEBRUARY, EXTREME FATIGUE, MY 50 minutes later
one thing I'm so confused about...

my PT is 1.0 normal is 15-30
my INR is 11.6 normal is 2-3

I have gone from being very healthy and energetic to extreme fatigue and daily headaches. I hear that my tests are normal, but I want to feel better, and don't know what to do. Every time I see the doctor it costs over $100, and I walk out of the office feeling like I'm making things up. I'm not.
What can I do next?

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blood counts

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

If they are all normal and you continue to have headaches den maybe its better to consult a neurologist for the profitability of other diseases like fibromyalgia or other causes or your situation

You may have Ct scan too for your headaches