6 year child having trouble while breathing, feeling uncomfortable in neck. Any solution?

Jan 2013

My six year old told me twice today that she feels like she's
Having trouble breathing.....taking real big deap breaths and also said her neck feels funny. She does not have a fever and seemed pretty active today
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 26 minutes later
There is possibility of Asthma as it may be allergic in origin and a common disease for her age.
You should go for Pulmonary function test, if possible. You should also go for chest X XXXXXXX complete blood count. If Eosinophil level is increased then there is risk of allergy.
You should also consult with pediatrician and allergy specialist.
Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava