59 years old. Noticed spotting, have low grade fever and sore throat. Any thoughts?

Mar 2013
I am 59 years young and have had light spotting of blood only noticable in underware the last couple days? (very light as I wasn't even sure it was blood till now) I just had my physical a couple months ago including pap and everything was normal. I have had a very lowgrade fever the last week which just seemed normal as I have a sore throat. I had a throat culture done yesterday for strep and it to was negative. Any thoughts or sugestions?
Posted Fri, 15 Feb 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
Thanks for trusting us with your health query.
Could you let me know about your menstrual cycles, previous ones, and details of menopause, if any ?
Would help me to understand and guide you better.
Looking forward to hearing from you.