45 years old. Suddenly started wetting beds. History of MS. Pylorplasty surgery and vagotomy done. Worried

I'm a 45 year old Male who has suddenly begun wetting the bed, 2 nights in a row now. Medical History I have ( MS ) Relapsing-Remitting). Last year I had a pylorplasty Surgery & a Vagotomy?
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Multiple Sclerosis
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 9 hours later

Autonomic dysfunction in the form of bed-wetting can happen in MS (Multiple Sclerosis).

It can be just a variation in your normal routine too. 2 days is too early to comment on whether it is normal or due to MS.

Please wait for a week and check if the symptom disappears.

The Pyloroplasty and vagotomy surgery that you have undergone a year back do not cause this symptoms.

Please do write back in case you have follow up queries to ask.