43 years old. Test showed cholesterol 246, GGTP 100, ALT 63 and AST 54. What are the risks?

age 43 weight 108 kilogram height 6' 3" colesterol level 246 is it high
in the liver panel lft ggtp reading has been at 100 ALT (SGPT) 63 and AST (SGOT) is 54
Posted Mon, 17 Dec 2012 in Cholesterol
Answered by Dr. Aslam Lalani 13 minutes later

It is my pleasure to answer you.

Your cholesterol level is high. To comment on further and guide you better, I need your detailed lipid profile which includes LDL, Triglyceride level and HDL level.

In liver panel also your enzyme are borderline elevated.

Please send me above details and other report available to you so I can guide you better way. There is an option available to upload reports provided on this webpage. You may utilize it and post the reports.

Awaiting your reply...