40 yrs old, naturally concieved. Advised to take ASA, Folvite, Duphaston and HCG injection. Suggest?

Hello Doctor,
I am 40 yrs old and am 11 weeks pregnant. this is my 1st naturally conceived pregnancy. I have been advised to take ASA-50 mg + FOLVITE 5mg + DUPHASTON 10 mg + DUVADILAN 10 mg everyday and HCG injections every week. Is this okay?
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
continue the medicines given to you

Detailed Answer:

You are in the risk category in your pregnancy due to your age . So it's better to take all possible precautions at this time . You can take all the medicines prescribed to you.

Apart from that some blood tests like triple marker are important . I'm sure your doctor will advise it when it's necessary . You can take frolic acid and vitamins as prescribed . HGG in will help sustain the pregnancy. And all the drugs are safe in this circumstances.

Be sure to have regular follow ups and scans . Avoid stress and heavy work.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.