39 years old. Trying to impregnate my wife. Medicine to improve sperm count and erection?

Hi, I am male of 39 years and want to concive my wife.
1. I doubt at this age my sperm would be healthy (having good count). What medicine you would prescribe me for me for better sperm count and healthy sperm.
2. I also have erection problem started recently due to daily masturbation. what would u prescribe me for good erection.
3. Also due to stress and mental pressure, I have not been able to get sexual desires, what would you suggest me for it?
4. What sex position is best for conceiving? and whats the best time to have sex to get conceive (as per my monthly cycle)
I am from Western part of India.
Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 51 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

1. Sperm count at your age should be of concern. However, obesity decrease both quantity and quality of sperm. Therefore i recommend you to reduce your weight.

2. Erection problem could be due due some medical disorder like diabetes. I suggest you to XXXXXXX an XXXXXXX to identify underlying cause for erection problem.

3. I suggest you to inculcate antistress measures like yoga and XXXXXXX breathing,healthy diet and moderate exercise .

4. Any sex position which allows male sperm to be deposited as near to the female cervix as possible will do.
Chances of conceiving is best at the time of ovulation of your wife. Ovulation occurs on 14th day of cycle. Therefore i suggest you to keep trying from 8th to 21st day. Studies shows alternate day intercourse increases the chance of conception . This reduces the stress on both the partners.

Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer
Follow-up: 39 years old. Trying to impregnate my wife. Medicine to improve sperm count and erection? 30 hours later
Thanks Doctor for responding me,but I am already aware for this solution and instead this if very much generic and not specific. I would appreciate if you can prescribe me medicine. I can also Google out medicines but I don't want to be self doctor and would like to consult doctor and get prescribed appropriate medicine.

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 7 hours later
Thanks for your reply.

You can use sildenafil group of drugs for erection problem. But it has to be used under supervised guidance of a physician. So i suggest you to XXXXXXX your doctor for prescription.

Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer