37 weeks in pregnant. Scan showed shadow on right eye side. Could it be birthmark?

Im 37 weeks in pregnancy.just now i went for review dr done 3d scanning for me.i saw thr is shadow on right eye side.izit birthhmark?i ask dr,he say not just now..
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 54 minutes later
I have gone through your reports.
It can be an artefact means artificial shadow created during processing of scan.
Your pregnancy is just going to term, so get relaxed & wait for your baby to come out in this world.

I hope your query has been answered. I will be happy to solve your further queries. In case you are satisfied with my answer, please close the discussion and put a rating for it.

Dr.Monika Choudhary