35 year old with intense chest tightness and pain radiating to the neck, headaches. Taking antacids. Concerned

I have been having chest pains over the last couple of weeks. About two or three times it has come with intense tightness in the center of my chest and has woken me up. It does radiate up through my neck, and lasts only a few minutes. My mom thinks it sounds like indigestion, so I have been taking antacids. The last few days I have been getting a strange numbness that goes through my arms and kindof squeezes through my armpit, and hands and fingers start to feel numb. Also having strange headaches, like just the right side of my face will hurt. I am fairly young 35 female, not overweight pretty active with no history of heart disease, but am concerned about these strange symptoms. Wondering where to look for answers.
Posted Sun, 7 Apr 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 31 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your age is 35 is too low for heart diseases however still the left sided chest pain is always taken serious especially when it radiates towards the left arm because its closely associated with heart. Angina and heart attacks do have symptoms like these.

Similarly stress and anxiety have the exact features and are often confused with heart diseases.

Therefore, It is strongly recommended to visit your doctor and atleast have baseline ECG to rule out any suspected heart problem as not only heart attacks but other condition like pericarditis or mitral valve prolapse can also cause such symptoms

If you still have some query, feel free to ask