33 years old. Have one child. Planning to have another. Under treatment. Could i be pregnant?

I am 33 years Old, I have one son age 6 years old , and now we are planning for the next child and i am under treatment for last 1 year but no result, last month i have done the folicular study on 23 rd its ruptured with XXXXXXX echo's,( LMP - 15.10.2012 ) as on today i didn't got my periods today i have taken the home test for pregnancy its negative, can you please advice me about this ( now i am taking Oosure and gefral tablets )
Thanks & Regards
Posted Sun, 9 Dec 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Since you had your periods on 15th October, it is right now too early to say anything about being pregnant. For an early diagnosis, you can get your raising serum HCG titres evaluated under the guidance of your gynaecologist.
The treatment of infertility is time consuming. You can ask your gynecologist for ovulation induction treatment. Continue with oosure and Gefral.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: 33 years old. Have one child. Planning to have another. Under treatment. Could i be pregnant? 1 hour later
Thanks a lot for your immediate reply

Mam, i have doubt this folicular rupture of mien because the folicular was incresed the size upto 37 mm and its ruptured at my 23rd day only, kindly explain about this also
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
A follicle size of 37mm is an overgrown follicle and is not likely to result in pregnancy. Usually a mature follicle ruptures at around 14-16th day at a size of 18-20MM.
This can happen due to hyperstimulated ovaries.
You may need to stop the fertility inducing medicines for one or two cycles after consulting your gynecologist.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Follow-up: 33 years old. Have one child. Planning to have another. Under treatment. Could i be pregnant? 15 hours later
is that any danger in this hyperstimulated ovaries and it not possible to get pragnant again? please help with this and also refer me a good doctor in chennai
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 31 minutes later
The problem of hyperstimulated ovaries is reversible. You can get pregnant again with adequate treatment.
To find a good Infertility specialist nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at
Best wishes.