32 years old with erectile dysfunction and feeling weak. What is going on?

i am 32 years old and last few weeks my penis are not getting strength and also i am feeling very week kindly advise me what exact my problem
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 37 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
If you had recent fever, that may be the reason.
Other reasons are
1.     Recent illness.
2.     Smoking.
3.     Diabetes.
These things need to be sorted out. Please get your blood sugar checked and get it under control if found to be high. Kindly quit if you happen to be a smoker.
Weight reduction would definitely help. Regular exercise is a must to keep your blood vessels healthy.
Diet needs to be XXXXXXX in fresh fruits, dried fruits and vegetables.
Kindly contact nearest urologist for appropriate physical examination and the required medicines.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any.