31 years old without sperm. Is there any treatment?

Question
Want to take a chance for pregnancy but as per my husband test it found that there is no sperm found now we don't understand what to do or is there any hope for me to get pregnant
My Age-33
Husband Age-31
Get married last year-8-Feb-12
Posted Thu, 7 Mar 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 hours later

I suggest you to first retest for sperm analysis at a second lab which is reputed. Let this time be done after 3 days of abstinence from sex and masturbation to confirm the precision of the semen analysis.

If this test confirms of aspermia (no sperm) then you should go for further investigations. There are reasons and are many like obstruction of the tract and testis atrophy. I know this is very sensitive issue but some of them are treatable. You should see an XXXXXXX

Let me know if I can help you further.

Follow-up: 31 years old without sperm. Is there any treatment? 11 hours later
Can you plz suggest after retest for sperm analysis if again aspermia (no sperm) then we need to show which specialist & what test need to be done,any one to whom you can recommend in Nagpur

You should find an Infertility expert in Nagpur. I prefer Mumbai.

Else you can visit them, Ketkar Hospital Fertility Clinic,
Nagpur Test Tube Baby Centre

Let me know if I can help you further.