31 year old. What is the best time period to try for a baby?

Infertility Specialist
Hello doctor,
am 31 year old and married since 1 wife is 25 years old.she is thinking of starting her career now and we dnt want a baby for nowand we are planning to have a kid after 2 years.but am alredy 31 so am worried about we having kid at the age of me being 33 years because i have heard tat the sperm cunts decrease after 32.i dnt want any complications during tat time so pls guide me over it

thank u in advance
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, you are right. The fertility potential of you and your wife decreases as age advances. It is always advisabke to keep the pregnancy as a priority. The problem is not just your counts. But your wifes reproductive potential decreases. Hence I advice pregnancy as priority. Its a gift. Regards,