3 year old with chest pain. Reason?

little boy 3 years old. woke up been sick and gagging can not keep anything down. says he has pain in right arm and he says chest area hurts . but may this be he is confused about stomach area/chest.
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 14 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) Does he have cough?
2.) Does he have fever?
3.) Have you checked inside his mouth? Do you feel has has swallowed anything?
4.) Did gagging start after eating anything?
5.) Has this happened anytime in the past?

Your History suggests he has a Sensitive Gag Reflex or may be he has swallowed something in his sleep, Kindly get him examined by a ENT specialist / Pediatrician at Emergency Room so that the cause could found out and addressed Immediately.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Good Luck and Take Care.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.