3 year old having drooling, rapid change in skull. Are these related?

My 3 year old son started to drool about 6 months ago, and now i've noticed a rapid change in his skull. Do they have any relation? Whats my next step? Im not sure what to choose for my query?
Posted Tue, 26 Jun 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

If the developmental milestones normally attained at 3 years of age are present in your child then there would be no need to worry.

The ones like riding a tricycle, speech, recognition of male and female , toilet training etc.There are normally attained milestones by a child of 3 years.If you see any of them not developed in your child then the change in the skull noticed could be an important consideration.

You may have to XXXXXXX a Pediatrician who after examining can find out some clues into the cause of such a change in the skull.Yes, drooling sometimes is linked with Central nerves system problems.

Wish you good health.