3 year old blinks eyes frequently while watching TV. Is there a problem?

my 3 yr old daughter blinks eyes when tired and more while watching TV.when I limit her watching TV blinking reduces. her vision seems to b fine.I checked keeping things at a distance asking herto read.what could be the problem.
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Blinking eyes while watching tv is suggestive of fatigue of eye muscles or problem in vision. Though you have checked at home, I will advise please consult board certified ophthalmologist for dedicated eye check up. There is increasing trend in children having spectacle for unknown reasons.
Don't make diagnosis at home. At early years it has fast progression. There is no other possible reason for blinking.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern, please let me know.