3 year child having loss of appetite. Is it safe to give cypon syrup? What should be the dosage?

my daughter is about 3 years and doesnt eat enough food whole day and sleep about 7 hour in 24 hours so can i give her cypon syrup. is it many drops of it per day.
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in Growth and Development in Children
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 40 minutes later

Yes, you can give her Syp CYPON.Do give 3 ml twice daily before food.This will both induce better sleep and hunger in her.

Do not give the syrup for more than 5 days.It may cause disturbance in sleep cycle if given for long.

Kindly provide me details of your location so that I can advice you a better and safe medication.

Waiting for your reply.