3 weeks pregnant. Is it safe to travel by train for 12 hours?

I am 3 weeks pregnant.Can i travel by train for 12 hours. as this is early will it have any impact or miscarriage effects
Posted Wed, 25 Jul 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 17 minutes later
It is usually very safe to travel by car, train or bus within the first twelve weeks of pregnancy, but you should try not to fly for the first 12 weeks and travel by ship may also present difficulties which you should consider. 

If you have any medical or obstetric complications, such as poorly controlled diabetes, placental problems, or pregnancy-induced high blood pressure, your doctor may recommend that you not travel at any time during your pregnancy.

Avoid traveling during last 2 to 3 weeks of pregnancy.

I hope I am clear.
You are welcome to ask any other query.
Best of luck