28 years old. Suggest some effective way to increase height

Question
HI IM XXXXXX I AM 28 YEAR OLD MY HEIGHT IS 5 FEET 7 INCHE AND I WANT INCREASE MY HEIGHT PLZ CAN U TELL ME EFFECTIVE WAY TO INCREASE MY HEIGHT. MY E-MAIL ADD YYYY@YYYY thanks
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 44 minutes later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

There is no simple medicine to increase the height after a certain age. This is because the epiphyseal plates are closed. No further increase in length occurs after this.

But a person may look taller if he exercises regularly. This results in good tone of muscles and good posture.

Hope this helps.
Continue to ask further queries as required.

Follow-up: 28 years old. Suggest some effective way to increase height 20 minutes later
igot sneezing everyday and itchy nose and throat everyday even I can't breath bcoz of too much sneezing and itchy nose throat an ears plz can u tell effective treatment I want close discussion about increasing height

Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,

Thanks for your reply.

That itchy nose and sneezing could be because of allergic rhinitis. The allergy could be to various things found around you. It could be because of pollen from flowers, dust in house, cockroaches in the house, perfumes, pollution etc.

Identification of allergen and avoiding it is the best treatment. But the allergen is difficult to identify in most of the cases.

Antihistaminics prescribed by your doctor will be useful during a acute episode.

If the attacks are very frequent then steroid nasal sprays prescribed by your doctor will be useful for prevention of further attacks.

Hope this helps.

Follow-up: 28 years old. Suggest some effective way to increase height 16 minutes later
I had so many anti allergic and antihistamine and arzep nasal spray from last three months but couldn't relief. That problem I got only from last three four months . I Never ever had before. Plz could u help me thanks

Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 8 minutes later

These allergies are some times difficult to control.

Those medications are useful only during a acute episode. Once the episode is controlled steroid nasal sprays prescribed by your doctor will be useful.
They control the inflammation and prevent further attacks.

Hope this helps.