28 years old. Frequent masturbation. Noticed liquid like sperm. How to cure this?

Psychiatrist
Question
I AM 28 YEARS OLD I HAVE HABIT OF MASTUBURATION THAT WHY I AM LOKKING WEEK THIS HABIT IS FROM LAST 6 YEARS .I STOPPED THIS HABIT NOW.DUE TO THIS MY SPERM IS LOOKING FLUID NOT THICK.hOW TO INCREASE THICKESS
For this problem iam looking 40 years age i had wrinkless in my face
How to get My power back to look like 28. is there any treatment to get back my power
Posted Sun, 3 Mar 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 25 minutes later
Hello......
Thanks for your query. It is a myth that masturbation results in weakness and premature ageing. However, frequent masturbation can indeed liquify the consistency of semen. It however does not decrease the sperm count. The evils attributed to masturbation have no scientific basis. Do clarify anything else you may want to.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders

Follow-up: 28 years old. Frequent masturbation. Noticed liquid like sperm. How to cure this? 14 hours later
ok fine but how to getout from my weakness is there any solution or tablets pl give me the suggestions

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 10 minutes later
You only require an active healthy lifestyle to improve the weakness. XXXXXXX leafy vegetables fruits milk and eggs need to be incorporated in diet. Daily walking exercises would be recommended. In addition cap becosules once daily should be beneficial. Yoga meditation and breathing relaxation exercises should be beneficial for you.
Dr Sundar