27 years old, want to have breast augmentation surgery. Is there any option?

I'm a 27 year old single mom of 2 boys. I am a model, cosmotologist, I clean houses. I'm also Cinderella a childrens bday parties! I've sacrificed my career, and family to be here instead of moving closer to my own family. My modeling is semi nude sometimes fully. Are there and surgeons willing to help ? You can see my pics etc. I sing as well so I'm sure you've all heard this typical California Dream... It's hard to feel 27 when your breasts look 40
Ive looked into loans, grants credit cards etc. I have some past medical bills that are small but non the less holding against me. Are there any pro bono surgeons needing candidates to try a new procedure or barely getting out on the field that would give me a lift and implants? I'm sure I need a small tummy tuck as well but I'd rather have something started than nothing at all. Thank you for your time

Posted Tue, 7 Aug 2012 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
I am sorry but i do not have any personal references for any surgeons who are willing for breast augmentation surgery pro bono.
There are various remedies and herbal preparations available now a days for non surgical breast augmentation.
The only natural way of breast enhancement is regular massage with evening primrose oil. Breast massage as a method of natural breast enlargement and breast health has actually been used for years as a means of stimulating healthy breast growth and promoting breast tone, pliability and firmness.You can go for a regular massage till the time you arrange for a surgery as surgery is the most effective way to enhance breasts to a desired size and shape.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.